Local Economic Cooperation of the state is regulated essentially the royal decree 835 / 2003 of 27 June, which regulates economic cooperation of the state to investments of local entities (modified by the Royal Decree 1263 / 2005 of October 21) as well as in the order APU / 293 / 2006 of 31 January, development and implementation. In these rules are set various lines of cooperation, e.g. the input to investments included in theProvincial plans and island of cooperationthe works and services municipal competition.
On the other hand, various laws pressupostos generals of the state or other general provisions, have establishedadditional linesof economic cooperation of the state with entities that make up the Local administration.
1. THE STATE ECONÓMICA COOPERACIÓN INVESTMENTS OF LOCAL ENTITIES
- Input to investments included in the provincial plans AND ISLAND COOPERACIÓN.
- Input to DRAFT MODERNIZACIÓN LOCAL ADMINISTRATIVE.
- Input to PROJECTS WITH PARTICIPACIÓN OF CIVIL SOCIETY.
- The state economic cooperation for conducting the survey OF LOCAL INFRASTRUCTURE AND FACILITIES (EIEL).
2. OTHER LINES OF BOTH COOPERACIÓN
Information on the special financing mechanism of municipalities with not exceeding 20,000 inhabitant.
Information on compensation to municipalities, by the existence in its territory of large military installations.